Saturday, September 27, 2008

A new addition to the family

Puppy


[CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE THE FULL ALBUM]

Isn't he cute?? I have no idea what to name him. I adopted him from Sugar Bear Rescue Team. He's 11 weeks old, 9.5 lbs, and full of so much fun energy. So far he hasn't messed in my apartment and I've been paying close attention to make sure he doesn't. When I took him outside the first time he went #1 almost immediately so hopefully he got the hang of it when he was at Petsmart waiting to be adopted. I'm not going to get my hopes up though. I got him a crate so he has a place of his own to sleep and chill out. He hasn't actually gone inside yet though. I think he likes my couch... Ruht Ro.

Have any suggestions on a name?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the puppy he is so cute!!!! I can't wait to come out there!!

Love Ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the puppy he is so cute!!!! I can't wait to come out there!!

Love Ya, Mom

Em said...

OMIGOD HE'S SO CUTE!!!

You should name him Beebop. Or, Tyler.

Zoe is SO big, holy freaking huge. I miss you, when are you coming back for a visit?

xo