Graduation was two days ago and today was my last day working at Barnes and Noble. I officially don't have a schedule to follow until September 15th (besides following through with relocation). And for the past couple weeks I have been doing my best to see as many people as possible. In fact, I don't think I have ever eaten soo much food in my life over a 2 week span. Whenever I meet my friends its, "Lets do lunch." or, "Lets get together for dinner." and, "then we can go into the city and get some drinks."
Last night I met Em, Erin, and Eddie (I am now just realizing there names all start with E's) for dinner and we cooked in Em and Erin's new apartment. It was a 3 course meal:
Appetizer - Brie and Bread, Mini quiche
Dinner - Rotisserie Chicken, Baked Potato with Broccoli and Cheese, Boiled carrots with Brown Sugar
Dessert - Carvel cake to celebrate the graduation and the new apartment!
This meal took a good three hours to cook, eat, and clean up. And this isn't the only meal that encompassed this amount of food.
It is so incredibly nice to have someone call me and ask if I am free at that moment to get together and be able to say, "Absolutely, I'll be right over." I am totally taking advantage of it.
:-p
No comments:
Post a Comment